- Appeals panel: Taxpayers' rights not violated by county assessments raising property taxes in only one township
- Couple says they paid more than $65,000 to Chicago lawyer for 'absolutely nothing'
- Pritzker campaign accused in lawsuit of discrimination, harassment against black, Latino campaign staffers
- Fired workers say Treasure Island Foods owes them 60-days pay after abrupt store closures
- Physician alleges he was terminated by Corizon over false allegations of improper computer use
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.