- Judge sacks suit claiming McDonald’s late night drive-thru-only policy discriminates against visually impaired
- Judge nixes P.I.'s bid to unseal Alvarez deposition, other evidence in Alstory Simon wrongful conviction case
- With Pritzker backing idea, prospect of legal marijuana should prompt IL cities, others to prepare: Attorney
- Rush-Copley Medical Center not liable for doctor's delayed treatment of woman's kidney stone, appeals court rules
- Rauner order allows testing of self-driving cars; attorney says regulations to be worked out down the road
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.