- Ex-Wheeling police commander alleges brass forced retirement to retaliate over attempt to complete FOIA request
- Chicago drops ban on advertising in Uber, Lyft cars; Video ad app maker drops constitutional legal challenge
- Judge: Liberty Mutual OK to continue $17M workers' comp fraud suit vs owner of Marque Medicos clinics
- Judge boxes up class action vs Fannie May over amount of candy in its packages
- Appellate panel: Bank can pursue malpractice case vs lawyers who 'lulled' into letting time limits expire
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.