Lemelle's Cocktail Lounge Inc. accused of liability after patron's pants caught on fire

By Louie Torres | Jan 2, 2018

A man is suing Lemelle's Cocktail Lounge Inc. for alleged liability and negligence.

CHICAGO — A man is suing Lemelle's Cocktail Lounge Inc. for alleged liability and negligence.

Brian Dowdell filed a complaint on Dec. 1 in Cook County Circuit Court, alleging he sustained physical injuries when a space heater caught his pants on fire on Feb. 8, 2016. The plaintiff holds the defendant responsible for allegedly failing to properly maintain the space heater installed on its premises and make sure that it was working properly.

The plaintiff seeks judgment against the defendant in an amount greater than $50,000. He is represented by Robert J. Adelman of Levin, Riback, Adelman & Flangel P.C. in Chicago.

Cook County Circuit Court case number 2017L012304

Want to get notified whenever we write about any of these organizations ?

Sign-up Next time we write about any of these organizations, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.

Organizations in this Story

Lemelle's Cocktail Lounge Inc. Levin, Riback Law Group P.C.

More News

The Record Network