K & L Gates issued the following announcement on Feb. 12.
Global law firm K&L Gates LLP and seven partners across the firm’s offices have again been recognized among the world’s leading trademark practices and professionals in World Trademark Review’s annual WTR 1000 rankings, a global survey of leading trademark practitioners in 70 jurisdictions.
As a firm, K&L Gates is ranked in the Australia enforcement and litigation category, along with Melbourne partner Tony Watson, who is ranked in the anti-counterfeiting; enforcement and litigation; and prosecution and strategy categories for Australia.
Also ranked in the 2019 were:
• London partner Arthur Artinian (United Kingdom: England - prosecution and strategy, transactions)
• Boston partner David Byer (United States: Massachusetts - prosecution and strategy)
• Chicago partner Sana Hakim (United States: Illinois - prosecution and strategy)
• Washington, D.C., partner Susan Kayser (United States: DC Metro Area - enforcement and litigation)
• Newark partner Frank Politano (United States: New Jersey)
• Warsaw partner Oskar Tułodziecki (Poland - anti-counterfeiting; enforcement and litigation)
Original source can be found here.