A state appeals panel says a man won't get a new trial in his lawsuit against the Hyatt Regency hotel in Chicago, saying a Cook County jury was not wrong in finding him 100 percent responsible for the injuries he says he suffered when he tripped and fell over a missing floor tile covered by carpet.
A Cook County man alleges he was sexually assaulted while showering at a Chicago gym.
A woman alleges a valet driver struck her while she was leaving a medical facility in Chicago.
A Lynwood man formerly employed as a railroad trackman alleges exposure to toxic substances during his employment caused him to develop cancer.
A wrongful death suit has been filed against the driver in a Mack truck who allegedly failed to obey a traffic control device in a collision in Elgin.
A Kane County couple alleges they suffered respiratory injuries as a result of exposure to two chemical food additives.
A Cook County man has sued a group of tobacco companies, alleging he was unaware that exposure to cigarettes would cause him to develop cancer and other diseases associated with smoking cigarettes.
Physical therapy patient says Orthopaedic Associates of Riverside allowed her to fall during exercise
A patient of a Riverside physical therapy center alleges she fell during an exercise because she wasn't supervised.
A patron of a Chicago spa alleges her legs were severely burned during a laser hair removal treatment.
A patient is suing a Chicago rehabilitation center where she fractured an arm while rehabilitating her knee, alleging medical malpractice..
A patron of a Chicago bar alleges her leg was broken when an intoxicated man fell on her.
A patron of a Chicago restaurant alleges liquid on the floor of the men's room caused him to fall.
A shopper at a Chicago grocery store alleges she was injured when she slipped on a wet substance on the floor.
A woman alleges she was thrown from a go-cart at a Bedford Park facility after her hair became caught in it.
A patron of a Waukegan grocery store alleges she was injured after slipping on orange peels and juice on the store's floor.
A woman alleges she was not warned of a wet floor that caused her to fall in a Chicago building's lobby.
A Willowbrook couple alleges emissions from a facility in the village have placed them at an increased risk of cancer.
A woman alleges she was injured at a Niles business when her foot got caught while using a trampoline.
A patron of a Schaumburg restaurant alleges a raised hearth in a path of travel caused him to fall.
Two workers allege they were injured from an explosion that occurred while they were working at a sewage treatment plant in Chicago.