- 'Exercise in revenue collection:' Appeals judges say Chicago can't hold cars over parking tickets if owners in bankruptcy
- Sheriff's deputies disciplined over misconduct charges given new chance to argue Sheriff's discipline board illegal
- IL Supreme Court douses class action vs Walgreens for charging Chicago bottled water tax on more than bottled water
- IL Supreme Court suspends Brodsky; Commission complained he revealed 'confidential' lawsuit funding deal, accused opponent of 'extortion'
- AbbVie to pay $16.8M in fraud suit settlement, attorneys stand to bring in $5M
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.