- Worker time clock maker Kronos: 'Mega' class action attempt 'epitome of gamesmanship, disregard for fair process'
- Sterigenics shutdown crimps supply of medical devices, as courts mull next steps, procedural motions
- 'Fair Workweek' laws coming soon to Illinois. Employers should take note
- SCOTUS weighs competing briefs in widow's appeal in case vs GSK over suicide of lawyer taking generic Paxil
- Appeals panel: IL can deny concealed-carry permits to citizens of states with less stringent monitoring
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.