- Employers could face massive legal bills under new Illinois minimum wage law
- Bandas banishment prompts try to box out other objectors from plagued Pella Windows class action deal
- Judge pulls plug on ex-students' class action vs DeVry over graduate job placement claims
- IL EPA orders Sterigenics plant shut down; Sterigenics will seek to reverse 'indefensible' action
- Appeals panel: Woman who bumped into half-open Hobby Lobby door should have looked, waited before entering
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.