- Chicago sues electric truck maker Motiv, says $1.3M electric garbage truck has been a lemon
- Judge: Labor unions don't owe non-union state workers refunds, despite unconstitutional fees
- Supreme Court: Teamsters local isn't on hook for $2M HQ build, lease deal, because members didn't OK contract
- Irish bank can't be sued in U.S. court over loans made in Chicago Spire negotiations
- IL Supreme Court denies abortion funding law challenge; Dissent: 'Political question' claims deserve hearing
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.