- Appeals panel: Chicago must give a day's warning before ticketing cars on streets scheduled for sweeping
- Billing records FOIA: Del Galdo firm collecting millions in fees from local governments; Del Galdo divorce case sealed
- New law would require landlords in Cook County, possibly elsewhere in IL, to give financial data to tax assessors
- Judge: Illinois, DuPage lawsuit seeking court-ordered shutdown of Sterigenics doesn't belong in federal court
- Appeals panel: Cook County Circuit Clerk continuing to charge improper filing fees, despite revised policies
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.