- Dolton, Robbins say low water bill, property tax collections to blame for still owing Chicago millions for water
- Lawsuit: Landlord Jones Lang LaSalle forces tenants to use union labor, pay more for 'kickbacks'
- Divided IL Supreme Court: Unconstitutional convictions can't be used to end parental rights
- Ex-Chicago firefighter-medic: Firefighter retirement rules don't apply to him; Judge: Lawsuit filed too late
- Suburban pain doctor sues other doctor he says illegally used his name to boost opioid 'pill mill'
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.