- Wendy's served with class action over drive thru accessibility for the blind; McDonald's battling similar cases
- Appellate panel bars Chicago serial suer from more appeals; lawsuits targeted Northwestern Memorial, many others
- Employers likely to abandon random, pre-employment marijuana testing following legalization, attorney says
- 'Exercise in revenue collection:' Appeals judges say Chicago can't hold cars over parking tickets if owners in bankruptcy
- Prenda Law's Hansmeier sentenced to 14 years for shakedown scheme targeting porn downloaders
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.