- 'Strong' court challenges likely if IL blocks FanDuel, DraftKings from legal sports betting market: Report
- Judge punctures Local 150 union's try to sue NLRB for moving to limit 150's use of inflatable rats to protest
- Appeals court: Plaintiff snubbed settlement from debt collector, gets stuck with big legal bill
- Different IL A/G 'opinion' could backfire casinos' effort to block fantasy sports sites from IL sports betting market
- Comptroller, pension funds: Chicago City Hall can't sue over grant money intercepted for shorted pensions
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.