- Judge: Female Chicago cops can press claims CPD discriminated in assigning 'presitigious' jobs
- Uber, Lyft video ads maker, City Hall face off in court over Chicago's ridesharing ad ban
- Ex-church worker: Restore $700K verdict to punish church for painting her as 'deranged' in workplace porn tiff
- Class action: Intoxalock tried to enforce invalid contracts, force thousands in fees to remove car ignition lock devices
- Attorney: Court's denial of Lincolnshire right-to-work ordinance could forebode SCOTUS fight
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.