A Downstate appellate court has backed a Champaign County judge's decisions in a medical malpractice trial involving a woman's death, which ended with a verdict against plaintiff, saying the judge was right to bar some of plaintiff's evidence, including a coroner's report and death certificate.
- Greenberg Traurig, Arnstein & Lehr others allegedly failed to properly defend company in patent case
- Family alleges Bella Terra Morton Grove did not prevent resident's fall
- Ruling in Wisconsin redistricting lawsuit could provide pathway for reform in Illinois
- Updated: Judge gives Prenda, Duffy until Feb. 19 to pay sanction, file financial info in defamation case
- Providence Englewood School Corp. accuses city of Chicago of negligence
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.