- Ex-Wheeling police commander alleges brass forced retirement to retaliate over attempt to complete FOIA request
- Chicago drops ban on advertising in Uber, Lyft cars; Video ad app maker drops constitutional legal challenge
- Lyft driver's class action alleges York Risk Services sent unauthorized texts regarding incident reports
- State lawsuit over Sterigenics emissions cites state permit as evidence of 'hazard'; Undercuts permit process?
- Judge: Liberty Mutual OK to continue $17M workers' comp fraud suit vs owner of Marque Medicos clinics
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.