- Bankruptcy judge OKs Oakfabco's liquidation plan withdrawal, but blasts lawyers; Oakfabco requests mediation
- Judge refuses try by St. Louis Billy Goat Chips maker to dismiss Chicago Billy Goat's trademark suit
- Judge denies class action status for insurer’s suit against AbbVie, others over testosterone drugs
- New IL Supreme Court credit card collection pleading rules have 'potential' to lengthen process
- Judge: Difference between 'mass action,' 'class action' means Pfizer can't flush Robitussin suit
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.