Swanson Martin & Bell LLP issued the following announcement on Feb. 1.
Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP announces that six associates have been promoted to partner.
- Andrew J. Albright focuses on Product Liability, General Trial Practice and Medical Negligence and Healthcare. He received his J.D. in 2010 from Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis and his B.A. in 2006 from the University of Michigan.
- Joshua E. Bidzinski focuses on Product Liability and Commercial Litigation and Business Disputes. He received his J.D. magna cum laude from Northern Illinois University College of law and his B.A. in 2007 from Illinois Wesleyan University.
- Sarah A. Ferrill focuses on Medical Negligence and Healthcare, as well as General Trial Practice. She received her J.D. in 2008 from The John Marshall Law School and her B.S. in 2005 from Bradley University.
- Erica S. Longfield focuses on Toxic Tort Litigation and Product Liability. She received her J.D. in 2007 from The John Marshall Law School and her B.S. with honors in 2004 from Indiana University.
- Kristine C. Reveille focuses on Medical Negligence and Healthcare and Product Liability. She received her J.D. in 2010 from Loyola University Chicago School of Law and her B.A. in 2006 from Northwestern University.
- Stephanie Rifkind focuses on Asbestos Litigation and Toxic Tort Litigation. She received her J.D. in 2005 from The John Marshall Law School and her B.A. in 2002 from the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Original source can be found here.