Illinois’ new retirement savings program, Illinois Secure Choice, is scheduled to begin its first wave of enrollments in November. And employers should be aware of potential legal penalties should they fail to comply with withholding requirements.
- Lawsuit: Landlord Jones Lang LaSalle forces tenants to use union labor, pay more for 'kickbacks'
- Ex-Chicago firefighter-medic: Firefighter retirement rules don't apply to him; Judge: Lawsuit filed too late
- Home energy use info gleaned from 'smart meters' is 4th Amend 'search,' but not 'unreasonable': Appeals panel
- Class action accuses AGCO of violating IL privacy law when scanning workers' fingerprints
- Three female African American former employees accuse Metra of discrimination
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.