New Americans with Disabilities Act regulations specific to websites aren't expected until 2018, but even small companies, including real estate agencies and brokerages, with a minor online presence have been hit with threats of possible lawsuits from plaintiffs' lawyers representing those with disabilities, two Chicago attorneys said.
- Jury awards $3.5M to woman who claimed loan servicer mishandled mortgage during, after Chapt 13 bankruptcy
- Greenberg Traurig, Arnstein & Lehr others allegedly failed to properly defend company in patent case
- Pharmaceutical `take-back' ordinance may be on horizon, creating programs funded by drug companies, consumers
- Jackie Robinson West parents sue Little League, ESPN, say wrongly accused them of cheating to win 2014 title
- Man blames Monee tow company, truck stop for fall
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Cook County Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.